We collect and receive information about you in the following ways:
Information you give us
This includes any information that you provide to us directly:
- when you sign-up to utilise our services.
- by filling in forms on our websites, or those provided to you.
- when you enter a competition, promotion or complete a survey.
- by posting comments or content on our social media pages; or
- when you contact us or we contact you and you provide information directly to us.
What personal information we collect
When you register to use our services, you will be required to provide us with the following information, your–
- name and surname.
- contact number and email address.
- physical address.
- identity or passport number; and
- date of birth.
Information we collect or receive when you use our website or social media platforms
We collect information when you use websites or social media platforms by using cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Depending on how you access and use websites, we may receive:
- Log information.
- Information we infer about you based on your interaction with products and services.
- Device information (for example the type of device you're using, how you access platforms, your browser or operating system and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address).
- Location information.
Information from third-party sources
We may receive additional information about you that is publicly or commercially available and combine that with the information we have collected or received about you in in other ways.